As we work as a community to ensure the safe tour schedules for each of our guests and tour partners our team has worked to ensure a thoughtful plan that goes above and beyond the BC and Alberta WCB recommendations.
Phase 2 BC Guidelines for Transportation:
All tours of 6 + guests are now private at no additional cost. Public tours resume in 2021.
Wine Tour Specific Covid 19 guidelines
- All tastings are for a maximum of 6 guests. Most are outdoors in a private area.
- Guests can bring a lunch if they choose to do so, picnic area provided. Guide team will wipe down after each use.
- Bathrooms are available at most venues.
- All wine purchases along the tour are touchless
Craft Cycle Tour Plan
- As all venues have capacity limits that are around 50% of normal levels please work with us if we need to work with your group to ensure a safe space in the brewery
- Max 10 guests on the bike at a time
- All tours of 6+ guests are private, based on availability
General and Beer Tour plan
- Max 10 guests per tour, all tours of 6+ guests are private
- Public beer tours will resume in 2021
- All purchases are touchless
All tours and Worksafe
- Mandatory masks for front row passengers. This includes the front bench and passenger seat.
- -Please load starting with the rear seats first skipping seats posted as "Skip this seat"
- All safe workplace and tour guidelines are posted on each bus's front window
- -Masks suggested for all other passengers while on the bus. Hand sanitizer available between venues.
- Guides will open and close doors and windows for tour and shuttle guests. Guests do not need to touch door handles and windows.
- -Please Avoid using middle seats (Adhere to "Skip this seat" rules).
- -Max 7-10 guests on 14 passenger shuttles (Unless part of the same social bubble).
- -Guests are asked not to touch passengers or seats
- -Please use hand sanitizer before entering the vehicle. Hand sanitizer available each time they load and unload from the vehicle.
- -Any Canadian Craft team members who are coughing, sneezing or have a fever are asked to stay home and quarantine for 10+ days.
- Hand Sanitizer Available