Covid 19 Tour & Guest Safety Plan
Yes! We are now running in BC and Alberta for private minibus tours. Our team is also running Virtual Tours across Canada.
- Vancouver Winery and Brewery Tours (Open)
- Calgary Beer Bus (Open)
- Calgary Beer Bike (Seasonal, back again April 2021)
- Cowichan Valley Wine Tour & Victoria Brewery Tour (Open)
- Kelowna Craft Cycle/Beer Bike & Bus Tours (Back March 2021)
- North Vancouver Craft Cycle (On hold until 2021)
As we work as a community to ensure the safe tour schedules for each of our guests and tour partners our team has worked to ensure a thoughtful plan that goes above and beyond the BC and Alberta WCB recommendations.
Phase 3 BC+AB Guidelines for Transportation:
All bus tours of 6 + guests are now private at no additional cost. Public tours resume in 2021.
- For guests looking for 7-12 guests we do have specific beer and wine tour routes that work in Vancouver, Langley Calgary. These are time and route specific
- Max 6 per table
- Guests can not cross tables
- Masks need to be worn inside the bus between venues, pickup and drop off
- Sanitize, sanitize, sanitize
- Max 6 guests on any behind the scenes beer tour
- Covid safety barriers in all buses between the driver and guest cabins (Work with us as it's a little harder to hear), some of our tour buses have mic's.
Wine Tour Specific Covid 19 guidelines
- All tastings are for a maximum of 6 guests. Most are outdoors in a private area. Groups any larger than 6 are split into 2 tastings that run consecutive to each other. Groups larger than 6 have a specific route based on availability (Book early)
- Guests can bring a lunch if they choose to do so, picnic area provided. Guide team will wipe down after each use.
- Bathrooms are available at most venues.
- All wine purchases along the tour are touch-less
Craft Cycle Tour Plan
- As all venues have capacity limits that are around 50% of normal levels please work with us if we need to work with your group to ensure a safe space in the brewery
- Max 12 guests on the bike at a time
- All Craft Cycles have Vinyl dividers to ensure safety
- All tours of 6+ guests are private, based on availability
General and Beer Tour plan
- Max 12 guests per tour, all tours of 6+ guests are private
- The perfect tour size is 6 guests
- Public beer tours will resume in 2021
- All purchases are touchless
All tours and Worksafe BC/Alberta
- Mandatory masks for front row passengers. This includes the front bench and passenger seat.
- Please load starting with the rear seats first skipping seats posted as "Skip this seat"
- All safe workplace and tour guidelines are posted on each bus's front window
- Masks suggested for all other passengers while on the bus. Hand sanitizer available between venues.
- Guides will open and close doors and windows for tour and shuttle guests. Guests do not need to touch door handles and windows.
- -Please Avoid using middle seats (Adhere to "Skip this seat" rules).
- -Max 7-10 guests on 14 passenger shuttles (Unless part of the same social bubble).
- -Guests are asked not to touch passengers or seats
- -Please use hand sanitizer before entering the vehicle. Hand sanitizer available each time they load and unload from the vehicle.
- -Any Canadian Craft team members who are coughing, sneezing or have a fever are asked to stay home and quarantine for 10+ days.
- Hand Sanitizer Available