Covid 19 Tour & Guest Safety Plan
updated May 27 2021:
Yes! We are now running in BC and Alberta for private minibus tours. Our team is also running Virtual Tours across Canada.
- Vancouver Winery and Brewery Tours (Taking group bookings for after July1st 2021,Open)
- Calgary Beer Bus (Open), Groups larger than 6 after July 1st
- Calgary Beer Bike (Seasonal, Groups larger than 6 after July 1st)
- Cowichan Valley Wine Tour Groups larger than 6 after July 1st
- Victoria Brewery Tour Groups larger than 6 after July 1st
- North Vancouver Craft Cycle - Groups larger than 6 after July 1st
As we work as a community to ensure the safe tour schedules for each of our guests and tour partners our team has worked to ensure a thoughtful plan that goes above and beyond the BC and Alberta WCB recommendations.
Phase 3 BC+AB Guidelines for Transportation (July 1st onwards):
Public tour resume July 1st 2021
- No Max per group
- Guests can now cross tables
- Masks need to be worn inside the bus between venues, pickup and drop off
- Sanitizer available
- Covid safety barriers in all buses between the driver and guest cabins (Work with us as it's a little harder to hear), some of our tour buses have mic's.