Calgary Mashup Tour (Private only, Can Include Brewery, Distillery, Winery, Cider House)
Explore Craft Beer, Cider, Wine and Spirits in YYC
Calgary has many award-winning breweries, cider houses, urban wineries and distilleries and we want to take you to them all! Make your choice between three venues and let us guide you through these fantastic locations to learn about brewing, distilling or winemaking and, most importantly, to taste some of Calgary's best drinks! Tours run 3.5 hours in length.
Tours available everyday at 11:30a.m., 3:00p.m. and 7:00p.m.
Starting at $120.00 per person + tax + auto grat (15%)
Want to do all four? Have questions or ready to book? Contact us below.
How the Calgary Mash Up Tour Works:
PRIVATE TOUR - Get the Whole Bus to Yourself! Get picked up almost anywhere in Calgary!! Minimum purchase of 10 seats up to 14 seats required. Don't have 10 but still want a private tour? Ask us for details. (More than 14? No Problem! Let us know).
PUBLIC TOUR - If your group has 6-9 guests (other parties up to 14 passengers total can join your group). Pick up and drop off at the Fairfield Inn and Suites 239 12th Ave SW.
- If you have less than 5 guests, email us (below) with your date range and we will check to see if any public tours are available for you to jump on.
What Will My Tour Include?
- Your pick of three locations (Brewery, Distillery, Cidery or Winery) (Most common package is 2 Breweries and a Distillery)
- Transportation to and from the venues (central pick-up location for public tours, custom pick-up available for private tours)
- A behind the scenes tour of a brewery and distillery to learn about the craft process
- Breweries stops include flights at each (usually 4x4oz)
- Stops at a distillery, cidery or winery include more drinks
- Knowledgeable and fun guide and Beer Geek/Beer Educator
- Venue reservations so you're not waiting around for a table