Craft Beer & Wine Guide
Multiple BC locations:
- Vancouver (2 positions open)
- Victoria (2 positions open)
- Kelowna (1 position open)
- Nanaimo (1 position open)
Canadian Craft Tours is excited to be recruiting for our summer guides across the province.
Canadian Craft Tours is a company of craft beer, wine and spirits enthusiasts dedicated to bringing their love of local beverages to locals and tourists alike. Every tour and customer interaction is handled with a yes mentality through employee empowerment. This fast growing company is looking for self starting individuals to continue to provide top level customer service to help push and sustain their growth through 2017.
Performance is measured from customer service scores, marketing achievements, task achievements, cost control, leadership and business acumen.
Are you an energetic, responsible and goal focused individual with a love for craft beer, wine and/or spirits? If so this position may be a great fit for you.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited too:
- Craft Beverage presentations to guests daily on site at Breweries & Wineries
- Staying on schedule
- Positive promotion of our local partners
- Driver and pre-trip driver log submission daily/weekly
- Clean drivers abstract & criminal record check
- Class 4 drivers license or ability to obtain one (Training can be provided, licenses not subsidized)
- Past work experience in craft beer or wine
- Self starting
- Ability to work weekends (Friday to Sunday peak period)
- Ability to follow instructions
- Team player
Although a substantial amount of training can be provided we request that only those with a background in wine, beer or guiding industry apply. Have more than enough of a love of the industry, please apply.
Position is part time running up to 2-4 tours per month. Guide compensation is $15.00-$16.50/hour depending on experience and can be done on a contract basis or regular part time. Average is $70-$100+tips per tour.
This guide position has the potential to move into a full time for the summer season.
To apply - email your resume to: Recruiting@CanadianCraftTours.ca