What Breweries Are On The Niagara On The Lake Beer Tours?
Our Niagara Falls Brewery Tour offers a unique opportunity to explore some of the best breweries in the region, known for its world-renowned beer and stunning views. The Niagara Peninsula is home to some of the top breweries in the country, and our tour packages give you the opportunity to visit multiple breweries in one day.
Some of the breweries that you will visit on the tour include:
Counterpart: This brewery is known for its unique blend of traditional and modern brewing techniques, creating a wide variety of beers that are sure to please any palate.
Silversmith: This award-winning brewery offers a wide range of beers, from classic lagers to experimental brews. They use locally sourced ingredients to create a truly authentic Niagara experience.
The Exchange: This brewery is located in the heart of the historic district of Niagara-on-the-Lake and offers a wide range of beers, including seasonal and limited-edition brews. They have a great outdoor seating area where you can relax and enjoy your beer while taking in the beautiful views.
These are just a few examples of the great breweries that you will have the opportunity to visit on our Niagara Brewery Tour. Whether you're a beer connoisseur or just looking for a fun day out, we have something for everyone. Book your tour today and experience the best that Niagara has to offer.
What is included in my Niagara Falls Brewery Tour?
Everything you need is included in your tour except food.
- Expert tour guide Private Tours: Mini-bus transportation with pickup and drop off in the Niagara region
- Public: Round trip transportation from designated location Pre-booked venues
- Behind-the-scenes tour of a Niagara craft brewery
- Beer flights (Beer samples) at each location 4x4oz at each brewery
- Contact us for meal options and pricing (private tours only).
Greater Niagara pickups available cost dependent on pickup location Private Route Available: Full Schedule of our Niagara Brewery Tours - Includes Niagara-on-the-Lake, St. Catharines, and other surrounding areas beer festival shuttles. Looking for Brewery Distillery Tours, lets talk about a Mashup tour where we can do Beer, Wine, Spirits and and/or even Cider. Our team specializes in custom Wine tours, distillery tours, cider tours and beer tours!
Niagara On the Lake Brewery Tour Schedule
Niagara Craft Brewery Tours suggested start times are at the first brewery for 1045 am and 3pm. Pickups done before that. Tour is aka Niagara Falls Brewery Tour and Niagara on the Lake Beer Tour.
- 2:45pm Pickup at your accommodation
- 3pm First Venue with tasting and behind-the-scenes brewery tour walkthrough
- 4pm 2nd Brewery Venue, tastings flights all around
- 5pm 3rd Brewery Venue, tasting flights all around
- 545-6pm Leave to drop off your group at your designated location
- 6pm-6:15pm Drop off the Group, and say our goodbyes!