Collingwood Blue Mountains Wine Tour
Collingwood Wine Tours in Blue Mountain
The Blue Mountains have an amazingly growing climate perfect for growing grapes and apples. Join us for a 4.5 hour Wine & Cider guided tour where we tour 3 venues. The 3 venues are made up of 2 wineries and a local legend distillery or cider house. This tour is your best event for a wine tour in the Blue Mountains and is hosted by our team locally on The Beer Bus Collingwood.
Custom pickups available for private tours from Wasaga Beach, and Blue Mountin Collingwood. Tour runs 4.5-5 hours and starts at 10:45am. Please contact us for private Saturday groups of 10+, small group tours suggested on Sunday to Friday. Please contact us for private groups with custom pickups. Owen sound, south georgian bay and other georgian bay pickups available early in the am for a fee.
Learn a little more about the Blue Mountains Wineries and how it's a World Class wine growing region. Craft Breweries (Craft beer) available on our brewery tour or mashup tour or at Thornbury cider on this tour. We also suggest our brewery tours at the Beer Bus company.
What's Included in Our Collingwood Wine Tasting Tour?
Our team pre-plans 3 venues to take your group to and all your tastings and a light Charcuterie lunch are all included on the Collingwood wine tasting tour.
Blue Mountain Collingwood wine tours Include:
- Energetic tour guide with a vast knowledge of the Blue Mountain wine route (Collingwood Wineries)
- Behind the scenes tour of one of the local wineries (Pending availability)
- Tastings lead by the tasting room staff at each boutique winery and the teams at each stop, exclusive to your group
- Round trip transportation from Blue Mountain village in one of our 12, 16 or 20 passenger vans
- Private groups include custom pickup and drop off location
- More wine samples than we should probably give you
- YES, a light lunch is also included, but feel free to bring extra snacks for your group along the way (Sorry no drinking alcohol in the bus).
- What else can we do to make this a world-class experience?
Collingwood and Blue Mountain Wine Tour Schedule:
Our pickup for your group starts around 10:15 and we are on our way by 10:30-10:45am.
- 10:30 Registration (Public groups at Blue Mountain Village, Private groups of 10+ at your accommodation)
- 10:45 Leave for the first Winery or Venue (Please note one of the three venues will be a distillery or cider house)
- 11:00 Tasting of 4 wines paired with a beautiful charcuterie plate per person and full tour of the vineyard and winery at The Roost Winery
- 12:30 Tasting of 3 wines and 1 cider paired with a charcuterie plate at Georgian Hills Vineyards
- 2:00 Tasting of 4 ciders and a 1.5 oz of house made spirits at Spy Cider House and Distillery
- 2:55 Leave for drop off location (Blue Mountain Village)
What Wineries Do We Visit On Our Blue Mountains Wine Tour?
Collingwood and the Blue Mountains has an amazing cider culture as well as two award winning wineries. We visit three venues of the following on our wine tour. Generally 2 wineries and a cider house.
We visit the Blue Mountains Wineries below:
- The Roost Vineyard (Boutique Winery)
- Georgian Hills Winery
- Thornbury Cider
- Spy Cider House
- Coffin Ridge (Also an option depending on some pickup locations, it is about a 45 minute drive)
Collingwood Wine Tours FAQ | Blue Mountains Wine Tour FAQ:
FAQ for Blue Mountains Wine Tour
What is included in the tour?
- Energetic tour guide with knowledge of the Blue Mountains wine region
- Behind the scenes tour of one of the local wineries (subject to availability)
- Tastings led by the guide and teams at each stop, exclusive to your group
- Round-trip transportation from Blue Mountain village in one of our 12, 16 or 20 passenger vans
- Light charcuterie lunch
- More wine samples than expected
What is the schedule of the tour?
- Pickup starts at 10:15, and we depart by 10:30-10:45am
- First winery or venue is visited at 10:45
- Return to drop off location at 2:55pm
What wineries will we visit? A: We visit 3 of the following.
- The Roost Winery
- Georgian Hills Winery
- Spy Cider House and Distillery
- Thornbury Cider
Will you pick us up at our accommodation?
- Yes, for private groups of 10+.
Can we pre-drink before the tour?
- Intoxicated guests will not be allowed on the tour.
Can friends meet us on the tour?
- Only guests who were at the orientation can join the tour.