Bachelorette Planning | BC & Alberta
Bachelorette Party Planning
Everyone needs a best friend like you. Contact us for venue options depending on the time of day and day of the week. This party is meant to be fun, let us set up a party she will not forget.
- Choose the type of tour you all want to try. Beer, Wine, Food, or even Beer bike (Some cities)
- Tell the group deadlines for paying the group organizer! We take full payments 1 week before the tour date. This helps eliminate stragglers or no-shows.
- Book for your minimum of paid guests. Add the last few guests 10 days before the tour when you know a firm number of guests.
- Tell the group to pay 15% higher than the tour cost. This covers the Bride's ticket as well as anything you want to pick up along the way.
- Taxes/fees and Gratuity need to be added. We suggest a 10-15% gratuity on all private tours (Not mandatory), this avoids any awkwardness at the end of the tour. Show your appreciation to the guide with a good tip.
- Choose a theme. This adds to the day.
- Feel free to bring snacks, especially on wine tours. Everyone has different tolerances to Alcohol and food might be a stop away.
To secure your booking we only require a 25% deposit. The remainder is auto-charged to the credit card on file 10 days before the tour date. Please firm up numbers before this point.