Collingwood Blue Mountains Wine Tour
The Blue Mountains have an amazingly growing climate perfect for growing grapes and apples. Join us for a 4.5 hour Wine & Cider tour where we tour 3 venues. The 3 venues are made up of 2 wineries and a local legend distillery or cider house. This tour is your best event for a wine tour in the Blue Mountains and is hosted by our team locally on The Beer Bus Collingwood.
Custom pickups available for private parties from Wasaga Beach through Collingwood and the Blue Mountains. Tour runs 4.5-5 hours and starts at 10:45am. Please contact us for private Saturday groups of 10+. Please contact us for private groups with custom pickups.
Learn a little more about the Blue Mountains Wineries and how it's a World Class wine growing region.
What's Included in Our Blue Mountains Wine Tasting Tour?
Our team pre-plans 3 venues to take your group to and all your tastings and a light Charcuterie lunch are all included.
Blue Mountain Collingwood wine tours Include:
- Energetic tour guide with a vast knowledge of the Blue Mountains wine route
- Behind the scenes tour of one of the local wineries (Pending availability)
- Tastings lead by your guide and the teams at each stop, exclusive to your group
- Round trip transportation from Blue Mountain village in one of our 12, 16 or 20 passenger vans
- Private groups include custom pickup and drop off location
- More wine samples than we should probably give you
- YES, a light lunch is also included, but feel free to bring extra snacks for your group along the way (Sorry no drinking alcohol in the bus).
- What else can we do to make this a world-class experience?
Blue Mountain Wine Tour Schedule:
- 10:30 Registration (Public groups at Blue Mountain Village, Private groups of 10+ at your accommodation)
- 10:45 Leave for the first Winery or Venue (Please note one of the three venues will be a distillery or cider house)
- 11:00 Tasting of 4 wines paired with a beautiful charcuterie plate per person and full tour of the vineyard and winery at The Roost Winery
- 12:30 Tasting of 3 wines and 1 cider paired with a charcuterie plate at Georgian Hills Vineyards
- 2:00 Tasting of 4 ciders and a 1.5 oz of house made spirits at Spy Cider House and Distillery
- 2:55 Leave for drop off location (Blue Mountain Village)
What Wineries Do We Visit On Our Blue Mountains Wine Tour?
Collingwood and the Blue Mountains has an amazing cider culture as well as two award winning wineries. We visit three venues of the following on our wine tour. Generally 2 wineries and a cider house.
Blue Mountains Wineries
- The Roost Winery
- Georgian Hills Winery
- Thornbury Cider
- Spy Cider House
Wine Tour FAQ:
Will you pick us up at our accommodation? Yes for private groups of 10+
Can we pre-drink before the tour? Those who are intoxicated will not be let on the tour.
Can our friends meet us on the tour? Sorry but only guests who were at orientation can join the tour.