Calgary Brewery/Distillery Tour
Explore Craft Beer and Spirits in YYC
There are so many great breweries and distilleries in Calgary and we want to help showcase them and their delicious products. Let us guide you through three fantastic venues to learn about brewing and distilling and, most importantly, taste some new drinks! Tours run 3-3.5 hours in length.
What will my tour include?
- Transportation to and from the venues (central pick-up location for public tours, custom pick-up available for private tours)
- A behind the scenes tour of a brewery or distillery to learn about the craft process
- 2 breweries with flights at each (usually 4x4oz)
- 1 distillery with samples
- Knowledgeable and fun guide
- Venue reservations so you're not waiting around for a table
- Food additions available (just ask)
- Meet group for orientation and introductions + Learn where we'll be going and a bit about the Alberta craft beer scene.
- Take off for the distillery! The guide will tell you about the distillery and the spirits produced there as you drive in your comfy van! When you arrive, you'll be able to sample the product, take a quick tour of the distilling area, and then enjoy a cocktail!
- Head to the first brewery! Get some knowledge tidbits on the way. When you get there, you'll get a full tour of the production area and a rundown on the brewing process before getting a full flight of beer!
- Time for the last brewery! Here you'll get to sit and enjoy another hand-selected flight with your friends while you relax and take it all in!
- When everyone is done, the guide will take you back to the pick-up spot or drop you off at your final destination!