Cowichan Valley Wine Tour (Victoria)
Victoria Wine Tour | Cowichan Valley Wine Tour
Victoria and Vancouver Island have the 2nd largest wine region in BC. With so many great wineries just outside of Victoria we would be crazy to let you skip them.
Join us for a 5.5 hour Vancouver Island wine tour of 3 Wineries, leaving from downtown Victoria to the Vancouver Island wine route in the Cowichan Valley. This tour is your best event for wine tasting from Victoria BC. Voted top Victoria Tours on both facebook and tripadvisor.
Public Wine Tours: Daily - View Calendar.
Private Tours: 7 days a week by appointment. Contact us to book. Private Tours Include Custom Pickup Between Victoria to Cowichan Valley. Yes, Cowichan Valley pickup is available with Private Groups.
What is included in the Victoria Wine Tour?
Victoria to Cowichan Wine tours Include:
- Energetic tour guide with a vast knowledge of the Vancouver Island wine route
- Behind the scenes tour of one of the local Cowichan wineries (Unsworth based on availability)
- Private tastings exclusive to your group
- Round trip transportation from downtown Victoria in one of our 14 passenger vans
- Private groups include custom pickup and drop off location
- More wine samples than we should probably give you
- Take home glass from Enrico winery (if available)
- YES, a light lunch is included, but feel free to bring extra snacks.
- What else can we do to make this a world-class experience?
Your Cowichan wine tour includes everything you need for the day but feel free to bring snacks for you and your group.
Victoria Wine Tour Sample Schedule:
- 9:45 Registration - You will meet your guide directly across the street from the Fairmont Empress Hotel on Government Street. (across the street from 721 Government Street)(PASSENGER LOADING ZONE)
- 2nd pickup/drop off available by request only: Millstream Rd #101, Langford, BC: Serious Coffee Millstream Village.* Must contact us at time of booking
- 10:00 Leave for Enrico Winery
- 11:00 Enrico Tasting and Lunch*
- 12:15 Leave for Blue Grouse or Cherry Point
- 12:30 Tasting at Blue Grouse or Cherry Point
- 1:30 Leave for Unsworth
- 1:45 Behind the scenes wine tour at Unsworth - Group choice of Vineyard or Bottling
- 2:00 - 2:15 Tasting at Unsworth or final winery
- 2:30 - 3:00 Leave for Home
- 3:30 - 4:00 Victoria drop off (So you do not need to walk with a box of wine)
Contact us or view our FAQ page for more details on food options, custom pickups or
tour passenger minimums. Ready to go? Book below.
We look forward to showing you the Cowichan Valley for your next Victoria special event.
Your Cowichan Valley Wine tour is Scheduled - The Canadian Craft Tours experience
Canadian Craft Tours has put together the perfect schedule for your group that gives you enough time to enjoy each unique Vancouver Island winery. We have also scheduled tastings times with each winery days in advance.
Wineries can get extremely busy during the peak and on weekends, our groups are front of the line. Our winery partners are expecting us. Join us daily on a public or private Cowichan Valley Wine Tour.